Friday, March 19, 2010

Why???

U know, I try so hard to get along with my family members and friends. Sometimes I feel as if I'm wasting my time. I don't understand why someone has to get so mad about absolutley nothing. My DH and I are painting our home. Well, he told me fromt the begginging that he didn't really wanna paint but he was gonna do it anyway. Little did I know he was gonna do it and curse and fuss the WHOLE time. My nerves are about shot.. I am worrying with him just out right being grouchy then him fussing at me because I might have left a streak on the baseboard. I am just ready to SCREAM!!! :( I thought this would be a great way for us to spend time together plus be doing something productive to our home. Obviously not!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I think most men are that way!! Just think, if he wasn't fussing about that it would be something else. Just don't get discouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Katie! Redoing the house can be very stressful! Hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete