Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CHRISTmas "2008"

Christmas this year was different than all the others. Instead of gathering at my mother's house, we gathered at Jessica's. We had so much fun. The girls always get great gifts, but this was there favorite to yet. Joseph and I went over very early that morning so we could see them open their gifts. We went and woke them up. They weren't ready to get up until we said,"It's Christmas morning..Let's see what Santa brought you!!!" They got up and Hannah went to check and see if Santa ate all the cookies and drank all the milk. They sat down on the living room floor and opened presents. Little did they know, they had to 2 best gifts outside. We told them to come outside for a minute and look what was out there.. Hannah got her 4-wheeler. She was tooo exited..She couldn't hardly wait for Michael to put gas in it and crank it for her. Jeslyn got her very own laptop..She acts soo grown up. She knows just about everthing to do on it to.
Me and Joe played around on it with her. I was so exited for her because she had wanted one for a very long time. Jessica and Michael had borrowed someone else's big 4-wheeler for us big kids to ride. Jessica and I went riding. It was so cold. I got mud on my new shoes because she wouldn't miss the mud holes. She had to go right through them. My Joe rode me on it to. When we got back, I took a pic of him. Just look at my sexy Joe!! Ain't he hot? lol Paw paw came to have Christmas with us. We love time spent with him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment