Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Covering one month alltogether!!

April was a busy month. My neice Lori turned 12 on the 2nd. Happy Birthday Lori!! on the 4th, Jessica, Michael, Jeslyn, Hannah, Mandy, and I went to Hub to Hannah's baseball game. She got hit in the head with a ball b4 the game was over so we had to leave and take her to the ER. After that she was fine. We went to McDonalds and got food and brough back to the Fayette Co. Park. When we got done eating, we went to play. This is my Jeslyn..She is getting to big. Mandy, Jessica, and are sisters. All have the same daddy. This is the first picture of just us girl since I was a baby I guess so I will forever cherrish this!! :)Michael coudln't stand the fun we were having without him so he had to join in with us.lol He looked like mack daddy with 3 sister around him..

The next week, Jospeh saw in the paper where a tanning bed was for $1,000.00. Since our anniversary was in just a few days, Joseph asked me did I want it. Or course I did. lol This is Joseph hooking it up for me.. :)After he got it up and running!! I was a happy camper..♥ The name brand of it. I still couldn't believe I had a tanning bed!! YEAH!!!Happy 3rd Anniversary BABY!! I ♥ U!!!!

Easter Sunday was on the 12th. We went to church with Joe's parents and had lunch there afterward. It was a pretty good day.

On April 21st my car broke. I devistated. I had it towed to Selmans in fayette. A day later, they told me it was gona cost around $1800.00 to get it fixed. I didn't pay but 2,500 for it. Joe and I decided to just look for another one. I went 7 days without a car. I didn't have much money for a down payment so I had to sell my tanning bed for the rest of the money I needed. I was SOOO upset about it. I actually cried..lol But on the bright side, I got me a new car on the 28th...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED having my tanning bed too but I had to sell it to get us another tv when ours broke! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete