Thursday, March 4, 2010

~*SUN*~

Here it is a NEW lovely day. The sun is shinning beautifully today. Makes you wanna put on some shorts and flipflops. :) Right now, Joseph's work is pretty slow and they are on 3 days a week. I love spending extra time with him, but my bank account hates it.lol We have not done anything much today. I still have Blake so I got up and left Joe sleeping this morning. Isn't that a nice wife? Since you know I absolutley LOVE taking pics of everything that goes on around me, I have taken a pic of my 3 FAVORITE boys. That's right..Joseph, Blake, and Rowdy.. If I have to spend the day with someone, I would love nothing more but it to be with them.. Joe got out there and cleaned his car up..He desperatley needed to.lol Blake, well he has just walked around either playing the DS or playing with Joe's phone. He has definitely hung around Joseph way to long. He has turned into nothing satisfying his time more that something that is an electronic. Bless their hearts. I was reading someone's blog today and I came upon a bible verse that I have never heard b4 and I would love to share it with you:

"Two are better than one,
because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion."
~Ecclesiastes 4:9


1 comment:

  1. Never heard that verse either but I like it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete