Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valentines Day ♥2010♥


This year, we had the BEST valentines day ever!! We went to the Valentines Banquet at my church. It was the weekend b4 Valentines day. I was so exited for this night. I told everyone I felt like a kid at christmas time. Joseph and I really don't do much together. It's not that he don't like going places it's mainly cause he works all the time, but has alot to do with him being a home body..lol It's ok..I still love him bunches. ~Anyway~, Joseph and I took a pic with our BESTIES..Aren't we sweet?After taking some pics, we went and sat at our table. It's decorated beautifully.. :)


I couldn't go the night without takin a pic with my Paula!! She is the best of all besties.. I love her sooo much!! :)
The best part of the night was when we were dancing. I was on cloud 9!!! We have NEVER went out and danced together, so this is our 1st official dance!!
What a way to end a wonderful Valentines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment