Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One post for the past 2 days..

Yesterday, I went to Jasper with one of my besties. We had a good day, other than we both had headaches. We shopped till we dropped. Blake and I took a few pics together.. I'm gonna share one with ya.We were in the car waiting on Stacey to come out of a store, so we make the best of it. We had an awsome lunch. We wen't to Lin Garden.(chinese) It's the bomb. I thank I have to eat it everytime I go to Jasper, thanks to my big sis, Jessica. lol After getting home, Cricket and I went to the walkin trail up here in the big ole' town of Berry and walked 1/2 a mile b4 she went to whinning she was cold..lol On Monday nights, 3 of my other friends pile up at eachother's house and watch The Bachelore. It's so much fun. Unfortunately, it's over now. Last night was Jason and Molly's wedding. It was beautiful eventhough it rained during the ceremony. That just made it more memorable for them..


Today, Tuesday, I had made plans to take Blake to the Fayette Co. Library to a reading program since I had to go back there and take a move back. Well, when we got there we were informed that we were supposed to call last week to sign up because no one ever comes. That was aggravating. Then I remembered I didn't bring in the movie. Went to the car to get it and it wasn't there. I searched everywhere for it. Finally found it after strocking out becuase it was gonna cost me over $20 bucks to replace it. UGH!! lol Releif!! Blake and I went to my mama's and she cooked us some lunch. I had decided to get her a quilt made with pics of her and her kids made for mothers day and her birthday combined. We spend the time looking through pics. It was very emotional finding pics of my late baby brother.. :( This will be a very great gift though. Well, i gotta get up and get thangs done around here b4 bedtime so I guess I gotta end this blog. Talk to my peeps later.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had a fun week so far. It's fun to just get away with friends!

    ReplyDelete