Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is painting hard????

I have FINALLY talked my husband into painting the inside walls of our trailor. YEAH!! We are gonna start in our kitchen with an accent wall of a rustic red color.. My kitchen is way to small to paint the whole thang red, so we are just gonna paint under the cabinets red and the rest of the walls in the trailor a khaki color. We thank it will look good.. We have already taken everything out of the kitchen, off the counters, and walls. Joseph has taken all nails down and puddied the holes in the walls so we can smooth it down tonight where we can start painting tomorrow. I'm so exited but so nervous I have taken on a bigger job than I can handle.. I am gonna take a few pics throughout this process and share with you guys...


THE COST-Well, we are not rich people and since Joseph has only been on 3 days a week for a while, this is gonna be a slow process. For now, we have spend over 30 bucks and it's just for one wall..OH NO!!! We have many more walls to go..

1 comment:

  1. I bet it's going to turn our very cute! Can't wait to see the final outcome! I love red in a kitchen!

    ReplyDelete