Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An 18 year old Donor!!!

As I sit here and watch Ture Life {I need a transplant}, I am saddened so badly. I hate to see people like this.. But on the other hand, I am so proud of my brother Jason.. On his death, October 17, 2008, he saved a mother of 2 and a young man's life. Isn't it AMAZING??? I absolutley hate that my brother isn't with... us anymore, but in his passing, he has saved lives...lives of complete strangers!!So glad that I'm also a donor!!! If you are NOT a donor, you should be. It's a wonderful thang.. When you are gone, you can't use your organs, so why not let someone else use them???? Here is a pic of the Donor Pin that Jessica and I recieved from Jason being a donor. I will FOREVER cherrish this..
On this particular show, A 13 year old girl had to have a kindney transplant and her daddy was the donor. Now, a few years later, the kidney has just about stopped workin so she is having to have another transplant. Her mother is the donor this time. It's so sad, but I'm glad her parents were able to help her. The other story is about a man that has just got married and then in the same week found out he has leukemia. He has a friend that is willing to share his bone marrow with him..Isn't that soo sweet. That just a friend would risk their lives for you to live also. That is a loyal and great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment