Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Summer ~2009~

Joe worked lots during the summer, so I had fun with the kids. Blake and
I laid out one day on my back porch..Isn't that much fun?We spend alot of time with the Earls girls. Those girls sure mean alot to both Blake and I. He was always askin for Hannie and Sissy..One of the day's we went to Ruthie and Paul Pusby's to swim. Those were the best day's we had. They have a huge pool.
It looks as if we went everywhere swimming that summer. We pratically did.lol We also went to:
Bit's

and Aunt Libby's!!



In June, I went to Nashville Tennessee on Vacation with Carona Baptist Church. I was so exited to be going to the Grand OLE Opry I just wished my Joe would have got to come to!! :( On the way there, I took some pics of me and the kids in the back of the Youkon..This was at like midnight..We were all exhausted..A few more pics in order throughout the day's!!


1 comment:

  1. Im a fish! I LOVE the water! I could live in a pool! Summer is the best!

    ReplyDelete