Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I will 4ever regret my actions!!


This day of April 20, 2008, I acted sooo stupid and I will NEVER 4give myself for the way I acted. My best friend from way back when, Kayla Jones Willcutt, called me that night and told me she was pregnant. My heart dropped. I really was exited for her, but I didn't know what to say to her. I felt so betrayed. I felt like a million pound weight was dropped on me. Kayla and I had been besties for so many years. I can't believe I was so mad at her for getting pregnant. She had been trying to have a baby just like I had. All I could thank about was Why did God let her get pregnant and not me? Why? I am so ashamed of it now, but I was soo mad at God. I questioned him everyday about it. I am so ashamed!! Here is some pictures of Beautiful Ella Grace!! She is such a wonderful baby and it saddens me so much I wasn't there the whitness her birth because of pure Jeliousy.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely know what you are talking about. So glad that God forgives us for our "stupid" moments of questioning him! LOL

    ReplyDelete