Monday, March 1, 2010

Our first big disappointment in trying to have a baby..

Around August 05, we decided to try to have a baby. We actually though it would be easy because Joseph already had a child. 3 to 4 months went by and we never got pregnant. In that length of time, my husband's cousin and his wife foud out they were pregnant. We were so exited for them. In December, they got some devistating news. They found out it was twins but they were conjoined. On January 3rd, 2006, she gave birth to two precious baby boys that were conjoined. That was a hard time for the family. Not only were we saddened that we had not gotten pregnant, we were sad because our close friend and family just lost their bundle's of joy...I didn't thank about it then, but I am so thankful God didn't let me get pregnant and then take he/she from me. He knew I couldn't handle that. He would NEVER put more on us than we can handle.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I know that must have been a hard time for everyone! And you are so right about how God won't give you more than you can handle. He truly is an awesome God.

    ReplyDelete