Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Father meets son!! :)

Finally after 5 years, Joseph gets to meet his one and only son..James Chase Tanner.. Joseph and Chase were both so nervous.This is their first picture take together.. :) That night, we just all sat around and talked. Me and Zoey, Chase's mother, got along pretty good. I was so glad about it. I had feared us having words or something but that never happened...=) The next day, we all went to Fayette and played at the Park. We had a blast. I took lots of pics, but I'm only gonna add one..
The next 2 weeks, we all just hung around spending lots of quality time together. We all had such a wonderful time. One of the day's was Dub's (Joseph's Daddy). birthday. Zoey and I spend the day cooking him a supper and B'day cake. It was red velvet... NUM
On the Saturday b4 they went back home, Joseph and Chase went to Portrait Innovations and had their pics made together professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment