Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8 things about DH!!

As most of yall, I believe my husband is the best. He is my best friend AND the love of my life.. I decided since most of this blog is about me, I would tell you a few things about him.

1.) LOVING. He always comes in from work AND kisses me AND tells me how much he loves me. Believe it or not, he also tells me how beautiful I am. I know I'm NOT beautiful, but atleast DH thinks so.. =0)

2.) HARD WORKER!! No matter how sick he is he makes sure he is up and at work on time and if they ever need him to stay over, he does. Most men these days won't go to work much less stay there extra..

3.) REDNECKS!!! For some reason, DH can't stand a bunch of rednecks. To bad he married one..lol I think they are just to funny.. :)

4.) TALLENT!! Joe has the ability to play the guitar, piano, and draw anything he wants to draw. He has drew me an elephant that I framed and hung in our bedroom. He draws little things and leaves then laying around the house but little does he know, I always pick them up and keep them..lol

5.) NEAT FREAK!! Joe isn't as bad a neat freak as I am but to an extent he is. He can't stand the kitchen in a mess, dishes in the sink, and stuff all over the counter. He will get up and go in there and start cleaning it up..

6.) WORRY WART!! He worry's so much about my health since finding out I'm a diabetic. Sometimes, it drives me nuts, but I know it's just beacuse he loves me and want's to take care of me..

7.) SWEET!! I have the sweetest hubby in the world. I know every whife thinks that of their own, but I honestly think Joe is the BEST!! When I was down in my back, he got up for work early where he could help me out of bed, help me potty, and get me on the couch for my daily routine. Now, since I have to take the insulin shot twice a day, he has conqured his fear of needles and helps me with this.

8.) RELIGON!! Joseph grew up in church at Bible Missionary Church in Berry. At that church, their belief is way different. Here is a list of some of their beliefs:

1.) Women can't wear nothing pertaineth to a man, therefore, women can only wear dresses, skirts, 3 quarter length shirts, no open toed shoes.

3.) Men always have to wear jeans and long sleve shirts.

4.) No tv's in the house what so ever.
I don't believe that way. My husband isn't a christian, but he believe that the only way you can be a christian, you have to abide by these rules, which is crazy to me. I don't believe my wearing pants will keep my from entering into heaven.

1 comment:

  1. He does sound like a sweet man! Girl wearing pants is NOT going to keep you out of heaven. I hope that your faith and christian life will rub off on him.

    ReplyDelete