Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why do I have to be infertile?


Something I don't really talk about to anyone is that I am infertile. I do NOT ovulate, therefore I can't get pregnant. So watching some of my favorite shows just really upsets me. Everytime I watch "16 and Pregnant", "Secret Life of the American Teenager", "Teen Mom", "Pregnant and...." I just bawl like a baby. I don't know what it is? Is it because they have EXCTALY what I want? A baby? IDK!! I want to experience telling my family and frineds those famous words, "I'm Pregnant!!" I wan't to feel my baby kick inside my body. I wan't the pain that comes along with it. I want the whole 9 yards. Is it just to much to ask? It just pains me that I won't ever get to experience it. Sometimes if I'm ever nausiated or any of the other pregnancy symptoms someone always has to say, "Are you pregnant? U could be!!" It just hurts to always have to say "NO, THERE IS NO WAY!!" Going to town and seeing all thse pregnant women with their husbands shopping for their unborn baby saddens me so much. I just stand back and say, "I wish I could do that!" :( I guess it's just something I have got to cope with. It's so hard though. I'm hopping this blog will help me out some.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think that God just wants us to go through these hard times so that we can grow stronger in our faith and trust in him and he will reward us in the end. But I know exactly how you feel about seeing pregnant women EVERYWHERE! It hurts, I know, but stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it hurts, sweetie. And it sucks. :( It's not fair. But I have to believe that God hears my prayers. I have to believe that some day some how I will be a mother. And some days thats all that gets me through. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know it's hard. :(

    ReplyDelete