Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♥Bestie Blastover♥

We had the time of our lives...March 27th was our girls night out. Some of the ladies from Carona Baptist church all went to Day's Inn in Tuscaloosa and spend the night. Jessica, Christy, Christina, Stacey, and I stayed in one room.This is Christina, Christy, and Stacey on the way to Tuscaloosa..Jessica and Christy. Jessica was driving in this pic.. After we got to our hotel room, we all took showers and got ready to go eat. Some of us acted a nut..lol Ruthie had chose for us to eat at Hokkaido (Japeneese)in T-Town.. Most of us had never ate there b4.WHen we got there, there was a long wait. When we finally got in there, it was awsome. I had never ate where you watch the people cook your food. I was so glad my BESTIE decided to come with me. We had never done anything like this since we gotten married. While we were waiting on everyone to finsh their food, we took some pics. When we all got back to the hotel, we all got our swim suits on and went down to the pool. Stacey got on my shoulders and Christy got on Jessica's shoulders and the girls were fighting. It was so fun, but so hard to stay stood up..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment