Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My choice to start Babysitting!!


I currently was working at Shop and Save in Fayette. My newest BFF decided to go to work after 9 months of having her 1st child. We talked about it and I started keeping him 1 week after she started work. I was so exited about this because he was still a baby. After all the times that Joseph and I had tried to have a baby and all the negatie test, I had gotten to depressed. Babysitting Blake took ALOT of that pain away. He was so adorable. I came to their house every morning and sat at home with him.. She definately had him on a tight schedule. I don't remember the exact times for a bottle, but I do remember the nap schedule. No matter what, he had to take a nap at 12 p.m. It was good, but sometimes it was aggravating. It's like any job though, not everything is a piece of cake..lol It has been my favorite job to yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment