Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ABC's of Katie Tanner

A – Age: 23
B – Bed size: King, such a good decision!
C – Chore you hate: Dishes
D – Dog’s name: Rowdy
E – Essential “start your day” item: A shower
F – Favorite color: Pink
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5′7
I – Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet
J – Job title: Babysitter
K – Kid(s): Someday.
M – Mum’s name: Rosemary
N – Nicknames: Katie, Bug
O – Overnight hospital stay other than childbirth: Back in 2005 I had my gallbladder removed and I had to stay over night.
P – Pet Peeve: People NOT taking their shoes off when they come in my house..I can't stand folks walking on my carpet.
Q – Quote from a movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates"--that is the only quote I could think of. lol
R – Right- or left-handed: Right
S – Siblings: 2 sisters 2 brothers
T – Time you wake up: any time between 4:45 and 5:15.
U- Underwear: duh....
V – Vegetable you dislike: Turnip Greens...Gross
W – Ways you drink your coffee: I don't drink coffee
X-rays you’ve had: teeth and back
Y – Yummy food you make: lots of things with chicken! We love chicken.
Z-Zoo favorite : I haven't been to the zoo in so long, but I would guess the Elephants. My favorite back then was the monkey..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment