Monday, March 1, 2010

Our First Big Obstacale.. =(

Well, everyone has ups and downs in a relationship. This was our first. Joseph has a child with a previous girl and I knew that. Well, one day the end of July 05, I get a phone call from Joseph's mother. She asked me to tell Joseph to come by and get that letter about childsupport. I said,"What childsupport?" Joseph had gotten a letter stateing that he had to go to court in September for to have to start paying childsupport. The reason this was such a big deal was because he had gotten that letter like 2 month's earlier and never told me about it. I was so upset with him. I coulnd't believe he had kept something that big from me, especially for that length of time. So we got over that and everything went ok. I had deciede to quit school and go take my GED and get a job because of the childsupport issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment