Friday, March 5, 2010

Movies or TV?

Hey "YALL". I just wanna share with you my favorite TV shows. I absolutley love watching "Food Network". I just about watch them all but my favotire is
"Paula Dean"She is one of the most country women I have ever saw, so how could you NOT love her. I went to the Fayette Co. Library and checked out a book that Paula Dean and some other guy co. wrote about her life. I thought I already knew everything about her but obviously not. I am on chapter 10 and I have already read so much I had no idea about. I just can't wait to see what else I don't know..lol My other two favorite shows to watch on that channel is:
Rachael Ray
Down Home with the Neely'sYou should watch them sometimes and see just what I'm talkin about. My daily shows consist of my Soap Opra's Day's of our lives and One Life to Live.
Those are some really addictive shows. I can't wait for the next day's to be here. The best day's are always Friday's...That's always when something really happens. Today's Day's was mainly about Dr. Johnas telling Melanie he is her long lost father. Also, EJ brings Sidney back to Sami right at the end of the show. So therefor, I can't wait till Monday. On OLTL's episode today was about Gigi and Rex talking to a lawyer about getting custody of Siera Rose. But yet, Skyler is talking to a Laywer about trying to keep his big secret hid about stilling the pitocin to induse Stacey's labor. That's just to make a long story short..lol
Here goes on my weekly show's. There are alot of them. 19 Kids and Couting,American Idol, Teen Mom,Secret Life of the American Teenanger,The Bachelor and many more.
I'm not that kind of girl that like to sit and watch movies.. If I can sit there and watch a moveie, It's got to be real good..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment