Saturday, January 1, 2011

OMGoodness...It's already "2011"

I soo can't believe It is already January 1, 2011.  WOW...Where has the time gone?  Joseph and I had decided on starting a diet today but that didn't go to well.  We just need to say we are gonna start, first, with just cutting back.  That may work better.  With me, I am planning to cut back AND start back on my shot and meds.  I wish I had some way to scare myself back into the reality that diabetes isn't something to play around with.
Lots of people try to tell me I may not think it's a big deal now but one day it's gonna affect me and Im gonna wish I would have listened. 
On another note, Joseph FINALLY got his AR15 in the mail the other day.  He is soo beside himself.  I want to share with you a few pics of him with his "TOY"..lol  He swears it's NOT a toy but that's what he acts like it is. 
Joe had it undone so you can see the sections.

My overly excited husband.

I absolutely LOVE to see him smile!  :)

On to something way more excited... I am off all weekend.  YEAH!!  I soo can't believe it.  How on earth did I get that?  IDK..HEHE!  Im sure soaking up the lazy/family time.  Joseph gave Maggie a bath today so I dressd her up and went crazy taking pics of her.  I would like to share a few with ya.  She is adorable!!  :)

This little puppy has stole the hearts of just about everyone that has laid eyes on her.  She is soo sweet and loving...ESP when she is sleepy.

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL new years day.  :)

Daddy loves to get Maggie's love but not NEAR as much as mommy does.  It's the best!

This is my favorite.  She is adorable in this pic.  My angel girl.

When Maggie is sleepy u can forget it.  She is gonna pile up and sleep.  lol
Well, I hope your first day of the new year was spent with the ones you love just like mine was.  :)



1 comment:

  1. My motivation is a baby. I know if i don't lose the weight, then my dreams of being a mommy will never come true. That's plenty of motivation for me. I will give up food anyday for a sweet little one of my own. So glad you are enjoying your new year. Maggie Mae is such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete