Sunday, January 23, 2011

Past few days.....

The past few days have been VERY busy. Friday, I worked and then went to my cousins house to look at an entertainment center. I have always wanted it but now Im able to purchase it, the spot for my tv isn't big enough. Oh well. I just ordered me one that I LOVE from Standard. I should get it at the end of the week. YEAH! HEHE!

After I worked all day today and had such a stressfull morning, Joseph and I went over to his cousins and played cards.  I had a blast.  We sat at the table and played cards and ate all night.  lol.  It's ok.  We have never done this b4.  Tomorrow, I plan to stay home and spend tons of time with my baby girl.  I have missed her bunches and can't wait to see her all day long.  :)  She will definitely gets tons of kisses from mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment