Sunday, January 9, 2011

OOPS...I"m getting behind again.

Lets see. Alot has happened/went on since I last blogged. Thursday, I went back to the DR and I got into really bad trouble. My sugar was through the roof, my blood pressure was ok, and I now have high chlestrol. :( What is a girl to do?  Needless to say, I am BACK on my shot, blood pressure meds, and now on chlestrol meds.  It really stinks.  I am on what I call a diet so it's back to the schedule I was on about 9 months ago and ONLY eating at those times.   Not only am I on the schedule I am maily just not eating as much.  One SMALL helping and that's it.  That's hard for me because I always eat until im sick.  lol  Yea I know, not a good idea.  I got called into work that day which was very aggravating.  It was "girls" day that day and I had to cancel.  Oh well.  It gave me another 7 1/2 hrs on my check.  :)

Friday while I was at work, Joseph took Maggie outside and took some pics of her.  OMG, where they good.  He does a better job whith the camera than I do, but hey, I try.  lol  

I Picniked this one on FB.  Isn't it soo cute?

Maggie runs sooo fast when she's outside.  As soon as her little paws hit the ground she runs 90 to nothing the whole time she out there.  She has way to much energy but I love to watch her play.  Sometimes we take some of her toys out and play with her outside but lately it's been to cold so she hasn't been out much.

Look at my Kangaroo.  That's what she looks like in this pic. 

Eventhough this one is taken by the garbage can, I love it. 

Mommy's beautiful girl.  I love her so much.

Friday, I bought Maggie a scrapbook.  I have been wanting to do her a scrapbook but haven't gotten around to getting the things I needed.  FINALLY, I took the time.  It has turned out GREAT!  It comes with 10 sleeves which = 20 pages. front and back.  I am in dier need of more.  I made up 2 extra pages but gotta wait on the sleeves to come in.  SOOO, therefore, I am caught up on Maggie's scrapbook until I get my pics back I just had developed.  OMGoodness.  She is soo spoiled.  Im gonna try to take some pics of it and then upload them later on so I can share with ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment