Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 of "2011"

Joseph and I didn't really do much of anything yesterday. After we got up, we spend a litte while cleaning up the house. Then I put on our New Year's dinner....I baked a ham, corn, mac n chz, and homemade mash taters. YUMMO!! Of course we ate and were totaly full and couldn't hardly move and was sooo ready for a nap. HEHE! Bama game was on yesterday so you know that was a much watch in our house hold. PLUS....We recorded movies off the satelite and watched those aswell. I was a little agravated because one of the ones I rented totally sucked. :( That was a waste. lol We ended the night hanging with some family/friends and had such a great time. One more day of lazyness and it's back to reality...The real work world. :( lol

No comments:

Post a Comment