Monday, January 10, 2011

Is it SNOW or ICE??

Here in Alabama it is a "winter Storm" kind of. We got half snow and half ice. Joseph, Maggie, and I went outside and played in it. We had a blast. We could barely wait until it was daylight out.

Joseph riding down the hill.

He was affraid he was gonna hit the barbwire fence so he slung himself off.  HEHE!

AWE!  Mommy and her daughter!

After playing outside in the snow, Maggie and Daddy got sleepy so they had to take a quick nap.  :)

HEHE!!  Maggie in my boot.

I was trying to make a snow angel. 

Daddy and Maggie. 

My sweet girl wanted to go back outside.  Bless her heart!

My car in the now.  HEHE!

My sessy hunny!  :)

I fell off the sled.

We had such a great time today eventhoughwe both called into work today.  Oh well!!  :)  I hope yall have had a wonderful snow day just like we have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment