Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy early B'day Hannah Bug!

U guessed it...This is the birthday girl.  Today, I took my youngest niece out for her B'day.  We had planned to eat lunch at Kobe and them go to a movie.  Due to the bad snow/sleet storm to come today, I got a little scared and decided to skip the movie.  While we were at Kobe, I took bunches of pics.  Im sure u knew since this was a b'day post It was gonna consist of pics.  HEHE! 
Hannah Bug LOVED the waterfall.

Such a GREAT pic.

The fish

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL???


Hannah Bug standing between the grills.  HEHE!


Hannah was sooo excited about watching the "performance" of the cook.

For it being Hannah's b'day, we had all attention on her.  :)
Yummy YUM!!!

We went a street over from Kobe to Justice and picked out a few things there instead of going to watch the movie.  I just had to take a pic of her in front of her FAVORITE store EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment