Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Aunt Flo showed up today....

Well, today wasn't to bad eventhough I had just been off for 3 days straight.  I will NEVER get that again I'm sure.  I was scared driving to work at 4am because of the freezing weather.  I was very careful and slowed down to nearly a creep when crosing bridges.  I thought my "bakery" section would be wipped out with me being off for 3 days but low and behold it was almost FULL.  OMGoodness.  I couldn't believe it.  My boss, Tracey, worked my Saturday night truck yesterday for me.  YEAH!  I was soo excited because I just knew I was gonna have to work my butt off today to get 2 trucks out. 

When I got home, I noticed we still had tons of snow/ice everywhere.  I really had thought the ice was gone now and it was just snow.  Boy was I WRONG!!  I went to walking toward the house and I slipped and fell.  As I was falling I put my left arm behind me and landed on it.  That was soo stupid of me because I have a cyst on my hand.  As soon as I fell, I had sharp pains shooting through my hand.  They were comming from the cyst on my nuckle and shooting up my wrist.  :(  I have been in lots of pain ever since.  Needless to say, I dodn't really make nothing for supper and I also made Joseph wash some clothes.  I sure hope I haven't done some real damage to my hand because it sure does hurt.

Now to the title of my post.  lol  I have been soo ill and biting Joseph's head off for apparently NO reason these past few days.  Everything he has done has got on my nerves.  Also, I have had the biggest tummy cramps and wondered why.  I found out today.  Aunt Flo came today and she is HEAVY! I know this is TMI, but, It was everywhere.  UGH!  lol   My lower tummy is cramping sooo bad now and I don't like it.  Last time I had a perios (who knows when that was) it only lasted for 1 day.  A "normal" period last for 7 days so lets see if this one is "normal".

1 comment:

  1. :( So sorry chick! Hopefully ONEDAY we will be regular.

    ReplyDelete