Monday, January 10, 2011

NO work today...

Whelp, I did it. I called in today. All Roads in Berry are closed and some state HWY roads are closed as well. I was trying sooo dang hard to make it my first 90 days without being late or having to call it. :( I've went to work with the stomach virus and with a migraine. Oh well. It's not like I can get out on closed roads and go to work. Insurance would cancel if I were to get into an accident with the roads closed so it's just not worth it to me..

On a brighter note, I can't wait until daylight to get outside and play in the snow with Joseph and Maggie. Joe charged my camera battery last night so we would be ready to go. YEAH!!! Right now, Joe is makins us breakfast. It smells soo good. Gonna get up and clean up the house some so when the dark goes away and the light comes out we will be ready to go. HEHE! I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment