Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New season of The Bachelor...

It's back to work tomorrow again for me. :( I have enjoyed my day off today. I Jeslyn and Hannah spend the night with me last night. At first it didn't go to well. Jeslyn, 10yrs old, started crying for her mommy. That really aggravated me because she is old enough to NOT act like that. UGH!! Anyway, we watched The Bachelore. OMGoodness...It was soo good. Hannah and I snuggled up in the recliner together and just about didn't move the whole time. My favorite is Emily.
She was soo sweet and has been though alot in her lifetime. It's about time she finds love again. It's soo sad for her fiance to be on that plane that crashed. I feel soo bad for all the people that was on it especially their familys. One good thing, though, Emily found out she was pregnant 2 days after the passing of her fiance. It's exciting, to me, because she will alawys have a pice of him to hold on to but then again, the little girl, Ricky, will have to grow up without her father. :( So sad. Just to let you know, I will prolly have a post each week with my opinion of this show

1 comment:

  1. Emily is my favorite too!!!! Such a hard time she has been through!!!

    ReplyDelete