Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A rainy, cold, and lazy day a home...

Well, I am off work today. Thank you Jesus. I am having a wonderful day laying up in the recliner with my Maggie Mae. She is a good snuggle buddy. :) I just watched a really good movie on the Hallmark channel called, The wish list. It's about this girl who has tried dating all her life to find her soulmate but has always failed. They were always no good for nothing. So, one day she decided to make a 'wish list' of what she wanted in a man and go like that. She came across this guy in a coffee shop who really got her nerves but eventually started developing feeling for him. On the other hand, she has the bf and he all of a sudden asked her to marry him. Of course she said YES because he met all the requirements on her list... Not realizing she had already fallen inlove with the coffe shop guy. Anyway, to make a long story short, she calls off the wedding and her and the coffee shop boy wind up together. Great mocie. Im now starting a movie called Backyard Wedding also on the Hallmark channel. It's really good so far to. :)

The past few days, I have set up a 'photo shoot' for Maggie. They turned out pretty dang good. lol I would like to show ya a few pics of her.

She is soo beautiful.  Those steps, Joseph made those for her when we first got her because she couldn't get up on the couch by herself.  She used these alot but now she only uses them for a chew toy.  lol

I just love it.  She is sooo photogenic.  :)

LOVE IT!!!  Daddy took this pics.

Maggie was sleeping on daddy.  PRECIOUS!!

Maggie is always begging for her daddy's attention, like he don't pay her any attention at all.  lol

ABSOLUTELY love this pic. 

AWE!!!

I love my girl so much.  She is the light of my life right now.  :)  Im also getting another pup sometime this year.  A Shi-tzu!!  Im gonna name her Pebbles!!  I'm so excited.




2 comments:

  1. I am loving all the pics of sweet Maggie. And yay for Pebbles! I bet she is going to fit right in with your family whenever you get her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl. :) I love taking pics of her.

    ReplyDelete