Sunday, January 16, 2011

Warmest day of the year so far!!

Today, it was such a beautiful day outside. This is the way the weather should be year round. It wasn't freezing but it wasn't unbareably scorching out. Maggie has been wanting to go out and play for some time now, but, it's just been way to cold to have her out long. So, today I got her all dress up and took her outside to play awhile. As u already know, I took my camera to. Here are a few pics I captured of her playing.
Maggie Mae Tanner

She just loves to run. 

She's the fastest thing ever!

My sweet girls checking everything out.  lol

LOVE this one as you can tell cause It's my header pic.  :)

HEHE!  She is a mess.

My ANGEL girl!

I was hoping to get a ton of pics but, unfortunately, I wasn't able because Miss Maggie got into trouble.  When you let her outside, sometimes she minds but others she dosen't.  Well, today when we went outside, she was playing and roaming around.  I was just a snapping pics.  I saw her running toward the pond and I screamed.  Maggie didn't even let up.  She kept runnin.  Earlier when we had came outside, I had saw another big dog down by the pond so I didn't want her going over there.  So, Maggie didn't listen and kept going.  Finally, I got her to stop.  As she turned and looked at me and saw me walking toward her, she darted off toward the pond again.  I was scared to death that other dog was gonna get her and hurt her but it didn't.  THANK GOD!!!  Anyway, I finally got her and came back inside.  I got the newpaper that I spank her with and wore her out.  I feel bad about it now but she scared me to death.  I want her to know when I tell her to come to me that's what I mean because she can get killed outside.  :(



No comments:

Post a Comment