Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Were turning over a new leaf on New Years....

It is about time I start to actually do something about my PCOS.  No, I don't think I can EVER get rid of it but I know of a few ways to help control it.  Weightloss.  I know it's not gonna be easy but I also know I can do it.After the worrying and struggling to make the right decision weather to adopt or not, I have come to the conclusion to try to get back on track of trying to concieve our OWN baby.  :0)  With that being said, Joseph and I are going to start a diet 01/01/2011.  To keep us on track, we are gonna keep looking up and reading about PCOS and how weightloss is the #1 thing to do to be able to concieve with this desiese.  Joseph and I have talked and confided in eachother and have deceded this is the best decision we could EVER make as a family.  We want a baby of our own.  One that we have made together.  That has our blood flowing through.  The only way to be able to fullfill our dreams of parenthood is to start with losing weight.  Sooo if yo have any words of encourragement, PLEASE feel free to let them flow.  Thanks soo much. 
We plan to try our best to be pregnant by this time next year so PLEASE keep us in your prayers.  :)  If you have EVER struggled with pregnancy you will understand how important this next year is gonna be for us.   This is something we have waited our WHOLE life on.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the weight loss! Me and you can encourage each other. Lots and lots of BABY DUST to you both. I would LOVE to know that this time next year you would have a little bun in the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much girl. I hope you do as well. Better yet, I hope you already have your miricle baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you looked into Metformin? Its not a weight loss drug, but it regulates blood sugar. Its protocal for pcos. It also helps prevent miscarraiges so its really important when TTC. Im on it and see a regular endocrinologist from my pcos, besides my RE.

    Good luck with the weightloss. If you need any tips, feel free to ask! I'm a health teacher and personal trainer :)

    ReplyDelete