Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cannon Rebel XS. :)

Yeah, you read right. I finally got my camera I blogged about a few weeks ago. It's awsome. Im kinda slow at learning things so it's gonna take me a little while to learn how to work all the contraptions that comes on the camera.  This is what it looks like.  AWSOME...HUH???  HEHE!
I absolutely LOVE it.  I have wanted one for a very long time and I finally have one. 

Yea, you are probably thinking what I was thinking...HOLY HANNAH!!  lol  It's soo nice and I can't believe I finally have it.  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME FROM MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! The best way to learn is youtube your camera and there are video's that show you all kinds of things it can do. I learned a lot that way!!! I know you are excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband got me one a couple of years ago and I still haven't figured everything out. I love mine!

    ReplyDelete