Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maggie Mae Tanner's 1st CHRISTmas.... :)

My precious baby girl had her very 1st Christmas this year. It's bitter sweet. :( When we woke up on Christmas morning, we were sooo suprised to know it was SNOWING!!! With that being said, we hurried up and got ready and went outside to take a pics. I know technally Maggie is a "dog" but Joseph and I sure don't treat her like it. We took some AWSOME pics of us with our daughter.
I have always wanted to do this pose with my own baby.  Unfortunately I don't have a child so I chose to do it with my "fur child"!  Mommy's loves u sooo much Maggie Mae.

Daddy and his Daughter on Christmas Morning!

My sweet girl.

Daddy had Maggie in a "kangaroo pouch"!!  I love it!

Isn't that the sweetest thing? 

Mommy's sweet girl.

GOD love it.  The sweetest pic EVER!!

Merry Christmas baby girl.

Mommy and Mags. 

My sweet girl playing outside.

Sissy and Maggie

I love this picture.  Its soo good but I wish Maggie would have been looking at the camera.  :(

Daddy is trying to warm Maggie up.  He came and got her from us because he thought It was to cold for his baby girl to be outside.

Posing for her 1st Christmas pics.

SOOO good. 

Mommy and Mags.

Maggie finally at home with her pj's on.  She was wore slap out. 

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL CHRISTmas as we did to.  I hope yall enjoyed reading my Christmas blogg from all our family gatherings. 








1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics! You are getting really good with your camera!

    ReplyDelete