Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHRISTmas around my house"2010"

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. Theirs lots of family get-togethers and some cold days. :) I have taken a few pics of my favorite Christmas Tree and the ornaments on my tree and thought I would
                                                                   share them with ya.  
I finally got the kind of Christmas tree I wanted this year.  YEAH!!  The tall skinny one.  That's actually all the room I have for it.  lol  I love snowmen.  I've never really been the type to spend a good bit of money on decorating my tree but this year since I have a JOB, I decided to go all out.  It's still NOT finished but I hope to catch some good deals after Christmas.  My tree has always been decorated in red and gold but this year I decided to add some green.  It's pretty to me.
My tree skirt.  I fell in love with this one in the Home Interriors book.  It was $50.  OMG!!  I just couldn't pay that so I left it be.  Well, the next time I spoke with my Consultant, she informed me it was 50% off.  $25....That was still more than I had anticipted paying but I wasn't passing that up so I ordered it.

 I love Thomas Kincaid.  I have a few of his CHRISTmas ornaments on my tree.  They are soo hommie
                                                                              feeling.  :)
 This ornament was one my husband's cousin gave us on our first Christmas after getting married.  It says,
                       "Our 1st Christmas 2006"!  I LOVE it and it's on the front of our tree each year. 
 My Maggie Mae.   She is now on my tree.  I hope each year to add a new photo of her to the tree.  She is 
                                                                       Mommy's angel.
I honestly can't tell ya where I got this ornament but I loved it when I saw it.  It's a nice and shiny piece to the
                                                                                tree.
Candy wrapped ornaments...LOVE IT!!  I just had to buy this one last year at WalMart when I saw it.  To cute.

My sister gave me this one last year.  It says..."God made us FAMILY Hearts made us FRIENDS"..

Here we go with another Thomas Kincaide ornament.  These are the only 2 I have but hope to have more  
                                             soon.  To me, they light up my tree with warmth.  :)
Last but NOT least...The ornament I bought to honor my late Brother Jason each year.  I was looking to purchase something and came accross this one at the Hallmark store.  It's really nothing extravagant, but to me, it means soo much.  It's a BROTHER ornament.  It says, "A brother is a TRUE friend from day ONE until the very end."  That was sooo true.  I loved my brother and was soo close with him until the VERY end.  I miss him so much and during the Holiday's it is sooo hard to make it though without him.
These are some lighted Christmas presents I bought at the DG.  LOVE them.  I used to sit them by the tree but Maggie things they are toys so I had to get them off the floor.  HEHE!

An old fashoned house I saw in the Home Interriors book I thought I HAD to have.  lol 

Our Snowman Stocking holder.  These were on sale from $30 a piece to $15 a piece from Home Interriors as well.

Here is Maggie's stocking.  I just bought it at the WONDERFUL Target.  Love that store. 
Well, I guess that's all the Christmas decor at my house.  I hope you enjoyed looking at all my things because I sure have enjoyed decorating.  Hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment