Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Giuliana & Bill Rancic.


I absolytely LOVE watching Giuliana and Bill Rancic. I feel as if I can relate to them eventhoug I haven't been through IVF. I am a little behid on the episodes but Im now catching up. Im gonna talk about last week and this week all in one blog entry.

Week of December 6th, 2010:
Every week my husband and I tune into Bill and Guiliana on The Style Network, and this week as usual did not disappoint. I have said it so many times, but I just LOVE them! They are so cute together and are just a great couple. I have to say kudos to Bill for that ring he got Guiliana, it was amazing! I believe I would have acted the same way she did when recieving the ring. :) The cake looked soo good I wish I could have went in the tv and got a piece. HEHE!!!! In this episode Guiliana and Bill have decided to move forward and do a second round of IVF, and she also had to break to news of her miscarriage to the public. I could only imagine what she is going through. I have cried and pleaded many of times for God to answer my prayers of becomming a mother as well as Giulianna. :( It's soo sad.

Week of December 13th, 2010


The Rancic's were on last night and the episode starts with them starting their shots for their second IVF cycle. Giuliana is talking about planning a baby shower for her BFF/manager. While she is talking about it, Bill is getting the 1st shot ready which is starting to make Giuliana sick..lol I haven't ever done the IVF thing, but with me being a diabetic I have to give myself shots. It's not easy. Sticking that needle in your stomach isn't fun. :( I loved watching Giuliana shop for the baby shower and gifts. VERY emotional for her. She is soo brave setting aside her emotions while she is struggling to get prego herself. Watching her Rancic on that table being emotional is making me sooo sad, not only for myself, but also for her. I hope this is the last treatment for her and she gets prgo. Got high hopes for you girl.

2 comments:

  1. My heart just breaks for them! I love watching their show though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for them so much because I did IVF and it ended in miscarriage at 11 weeks just like them - when I watch their show I always end up crying because it brings up so many memories for me - but I love them - they are a great couple and I am happy they are sharing their IF with the world.

    ReplyDelete