Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shopping...A girls FAVORITE pastime. :)

I am soo excited to now have a friend that has the same love for animals as I do.  Christy dosen't have children either...Just some "furbabies".  2 to be exact.  She came to the house today and totally fell inlove with my baby girl.  :)

After taking the first pic Christy said,"Take a picture of her giving me love"!!  Isn't it soo sweet?  HEHE!!!

I went shopping with a new friend today, Christy Wise.  It was sooo much fun.  Little did I know I was gonna recieve some CHRISTmas gift today.  Christy took me to Ulta and bought me an awsome thing of eye shadow and brushes.  I was/am sooo excited but I would have NEVER spent that much on makeup...ESPECIALLY on two things.  lol  ANYWAY, I have a Yorkie and she has 2 Pugs and we were on the prowl of shopping for our "furbabies"  We wasn't in much luck.  I only found Maggie 3 toys and a few bags of treats.  Christy only got a few bags of treats.  We hope to find more b4 christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment