Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maggie's 6month Birthday. :)

Happy 6 month Birthday to my baby girl Maggie Mae.  I can't believe she is at the 1/2 way mark from being 1 year old.  :(  We have only had her for 4 months so there were 2 months we missed out on.  She is definitely one spoiled little girl whom I LOVE with all my heart.  I honestly don't believe I could love her anymore if she were my fles and blood daughter.  :)
Happy Birthday Maggie Mae....  Mommy and Daddy loves you uncondirionally!!!

 Joseph took this pic of her.  She loves her daddy so much and no matter what she's doing she always has
                                                                       one eye on him.  :)
Mommy was posing her for pics.  Bless her heart, she gets sick of it but she still does a great job.  All she has to do is look at the camera because she is sooo beautiful.

I love this.  She was playing with the little bush out in the back yard.  LOVE IT!

Joseph was bound and determined to let maggie go out and play in the snow.  So, I put her CHRISTmas sweater and her jacket on and opened the front door.  She took off running and looked soooo precious.  HEHE!!!

Mommy's girl was sleeping in my lap.  This is one of her Christmas shirts.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE TANNERS....Joseph, Katie, & Maggie Tanner!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment