Thursday, December 2, 2010

December....

Well, it is already December 2010. Can you believe it. I can still sit here and remember things in March and April like it was just yesterday. HEHE!
Anyway, Im hopeing and praying I am able to get my car fixed ASAP! I was backed into this past weekend at a friends house. It didn't really hurt my car to bad but It done around $1,000.00 worth of damage so it's enough to habe fixed in my eyes. The girl that hit me was my friend but she is now so mad at me because her insurance is gonna go up $15 a month. Oh well...If it would have been me to hit her she would want me to have her car fixed aswell. Im just still soo upset about this whole ordeal but oh well. Life goes on.
Well on a better note...What are you guys wanting for christmas. What I would love more than anything is to be able to tell everyone, "IM PREGNANT" but that's not gonna happen. :( I have done really good here lately with not being soo down and depressed but today has been soooo hard. I have been following a girl through blogger from her first IVF, negative pregnancy test, finding out she was prego, through her pregnancy, and today I saw where she has her baby over the weekend. I am soo proud for her and soo thankful that eventhough this baby is 2 months early, he is pretty healthy and so is mommy. Looking at the pics of her holding her first born son and all just put me back into the loaning for my own baby. :( Her describing how emotional and extremly happy her hubby is makes me soo sad for my husband. It looks like I will NEVER be able to make him that happy.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard sometimes but don't give up and never say NEVER. God can perform miracles! (It's all in HIS timing). That's what I have to keep telling myself. lol.

    ReplyDelete