Sunday, April 14, 2013

Whew...

Whew...What a weekend we have had.  I was gonna paint Emma's room last weekend but Joseph promised me if I would wait until this weekend he would help me.  I held him to that promise. :)

Saturday morning, we had to go to town and get another gallon of paint.  While there we stopped at some yard sales.  One just so happened to be Karenda's.  I got the most adorable head rest things for Emma's car seat and I got an I love Mommy outfit.  So cute.

When we got home from town, Joe immediately started spackling the holes while I moved the furniture to the middle of the floor.  It took a good amount of time since I had hung so many things in there on those walls.  :((  Oh well.  It will all turn out in the end.  :)
Joe was working so hard.  I am so proud to have such an amazing husband that is willing to help me do the "remodeling" that needs done around here.


I done some of the trim work but Joe is such a profectionist he had to take over.  He's much better than I am anyway so I was glad.  :)  

After Joe done the trim work I went behind him with the roller and rolled on the paint.  It was so much easier than what Joe had to do.  Kinda made me feel bad since this was my idea but I would rather him do it where it will be perfect.

This is the wall where the tanning bed is.  We are gonna leave it in there until the weekend before my baby shower since that's where the bed is going.  The rest of the room is the way it's gonna stay.  I see no need to take it out just yet when that wall will be empty until I get my baby bed.
We had just put the last and final coat of paint on the walls.  I turned around and saw the girls in the floor sleeping.  They were wore out "helping" me paint.  :)

The room is finished until the shower and I get all the odds and end things.  I will wait until then to post pictures of the finished product.  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment