Monday, April 15, 2013

Emma's nursery so far...

Emma's room this far is looking so much like a nursery.  I love it.  I can't seem to make myself come out of there.  HAHA!!
Changing table.  I am so glad it fits here because that's where I imagined it to be.  :))  I know it looks silly with that mobile on there but until I get the baby bed in here I don't want it to get messed up.  :)
Joseph's cousin Bethany is making me a beautiful hair bow holder to hang above this.  I can't wait to see what It's finally gonna look like.  I know zebra/hot pink but the rest is a surprise.

This is Joe's cheferobe from when he was a kid.  I love it.  To me, it's the most perfect piece in here.  I love that little basket with books in it.  I want Emma to have a big collection of books.  I hope she's a reader just like her daddy.  :)
I posted the hamper before when I first got it but I just love how it looks in there.  Soooo precious.

Inside the door.  I hung a rod in there so I could hang these little shelf things in it for more storage..  Got bibs, little snuggly things, car seat cover, boppy covers, bathing suits, hats, etc...

Inside the little drawer.  Her movies, monitor, and the buggy cover for when she's older.  :))

Inside the drawers. 
Miscellaneous shorts and pants.  I know somewhere down the line I will be able to find something to match them and get some use out of them.  

Jean pants, skirts, and shorts.  Gotta love them.  HEHE!!

Oneises.  So sweet.

Socks.  A whole drawer of socks.  HAHA!!!

This is all I have to show right now.  I will get decorations and baby bed at my baby shower so I will have more to show then.  I can't wait.
I know this all is subject to change once I get everything from my shower but I had to go ahead and post this anyway.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment