Tuesday, April 16, 2013

31 weeks

31 weeks...OH YEAH!!  According to baby center this is what Miss Emma will be doing this week and here is the picture that is associated with 31 weeks:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Did I just read that correctly???  Active and healthy???  That's exactly what I'm praying for.  Emma is VERY active.  She is constantly kicking and moving.  Each time her birth mom tells me about it it just feels my heart with joy and peace that we are on the right track.  I don't care what she looks like, what kind of hair she has, what skin tone she has...etc!!  All I'm praying for is a healthy delivery for birth mom and a healthy baby girl.  That's the ONLY things that are important to me.  


Next DR. appointment is Thursday, April 18 so we will get to find out if the expected induction will get to be on June 14.  FINGERS CROSSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment