Monday, April 1, 2013

Blah Blah Monday...

Today is MONDAY...One of the not so important day's of the week.  lol  I'm usually VERY lazy on Monday's but this one was actually very productive.  I did wake up fairly early because my sweet little Yorkies decided they didn't want to sleep in today.  Since we were up to go out and potty I decided to stay on up.  Even though I had lots to do in this house I sure didn't plan on doing any of it today.  I did start doing laundry, then that got me in the mood to do the rest of my wifely duties.  I done about 5 loads of laundry, dusted,vacuumed,stripped sheets on our bed, swept and mopped all the non carpeted floors, cleaned  kitchen and bathroom with bleach...and I'm sure there was something else in there that I can't remember.  lol  I was a busy busy bee.  

Since I needed to run to the grocery store, I mopped my way out of the house so the floors would be good and dry when I returned home.  I stopped by my sister's house while out in town.  Her and Monica had been talking about my baby shower and things to do.  I think we are going to have it at the Berry Housing Authority Community Center on May 25, 2013.  Only a little over a month away....YEAH!!!  It wasn't much longer until Jeslyn and Hannah got home from school so I stayed and spent a little time with them.  They are BUCK WILD  when they come in from school.  lol
I came on home around 4 or so to finish up my laundry and start supper.  As I started making supper a felt a feeling of nausea come across me.  IDK what that was about but it didn't last long.  Last time I worked so hard in here cleaning and doing laundry I got sick feeling also.  :(


To make me feel much much better, my precious niece sent me a belly bump picture.  Sure brought a smile to my face.  Rikki Leigh's tummy has grown significantly in 2 weeks.  I love it.  Sure can't wait until that sweet girl is born.  I am ready for her to be OUT OF THAT BELLY!  HAHA!!!



My poor Winki Doodle has been sick more lately in her pregnancy than she has been this whole pregnancy.  I hope the sickness subsides quickly.  Don't want baby girl to be sick all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment