Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Early Mother's Day

I took it upon myself to make Rikki Leigh, Emma's birth mom, her first mothers day card.  I found the perfect one on Shutter Fly.

This is the front cover of her car.  I added the pictures from our first time seeing each other since the announcement of the adoption.  Pictures I have but she didn't.

The inside.  I thought adding this picture of me feeling Emma kicking was soo appropriate.  :) 
The note was heartfelt.  I love my niece and I can't wait to be able to experience motherhood and I owe it all to her.

The back.  Emma's biological parents.  Rikki and Keith are so young yet are making a very grown up decision.  I owe my life to them.

Rikki received the card yesterday.  She said she loved it.  I sure hope it's something she can cherish for life.
Here is our message telling me she got my card.  :))  (White her, blue me)

I love reading that she thinks  Joe and I will be great parents to Emma.  I hope I never let her down on that note.

No comments:

Post a Comment