Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Scare #1.

I received this text message from Rikki last night.


Idk what those pains mean but It's got me worried.  I asked one of my friends that has had 2 babies and she said it sounds to her like Braxton Hicks contractions.  I sure hope that's all it is because she's not but 32 weeks.  We can't have a baby right now.  We gotta cook for a little while longer.  

It's getting to seem more real now.  In less that 8 weeks away we will have a baby girl.  I hope a healthy baby girl.  I have dreamed for this time for many years and I am so thankful that it's less that 2 months away.

Please keep Rikki and Emma in your prayers.  We greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure it is fine! With AR, I had horrible pains and could barely walk and felt like I was going into labor and I had a month and half to go. She was on my scatic nerve. Braxton hicks can also be very painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seeing this message...I'm so thankful Rikki Leigh went to the date she was supposed to go to with EK..Especially where I could make it for the birth. :)

      Delete