Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Week 30

Finally 30 weeks pregnant.  WHOOOHOOO!!!  Acording to baby center this is what 's happening with little Miss Emma now:

Your baby's about 
15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision – which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

Only 10 weeks left.  WOW!!  Still don't seem real.  Here is the picture that Baby Center associated with my email today.  :))  Sooo precious.

Rikki and I talked last night and she wasn't feeling to good.  She had been out and about all day and her feel were badly swollen.  
Poor baby girl.  I feel so bad for her.  She is such a sweet girl.  I hate to see her not feeling good or hurting during this pregnancy but I guess it's part of the process/

A couple weeks ago I had a friend give me a pac n play.  It was so nice.  Sadly, it didn't fit in my bedroom.  :(  So Kayla and I swapped.  She needed a bigger one and I needed the smaller one.  It looks  sooooo sweet in my bedroom.  I know it's way to early to have it up but I just couldn't help it.  

Sure can't wait for my sweet girl to be sleeping in here.  :))


No comments:

Post a Comment