Sunday, April 28, 2013

Scare #2.

Soo, I wake up this morning after a sleepless night to a text message from Rikki saying she was hurting in her lower part of her belly and it was a weird feeling.  LORD, I pray this isn't early signs of labor.  We have to keep her in as long as possible.  I want my baby girl healthy.  PLEASE PLEASE don't let her come this early.  AMEN!!!

I got Rikki to call Labor and Delivery at her hospital and tell them her symptoms so they could try and tell her what she needed to do.  They told her to take a Tylenol, drink some water, and take a hot bath.  If that didn't help to come in so they could check her.  PLEASE let this help....

Thank GOD it helped.  Rikki says she is feeling much better!!!  I owe it all to our heavenly FATHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment