Sunday, June 30, 2013

When Emma was just a couple days old, I took her to the park and took pictures of her.  I thank they turned out pretty good if I did take them myself.  HAHA!   I would have LOVED to have hired a photographer to take them but with having to hire a lawyer and pay for the adoption of Emma, plus we spend around $600 while in Mississippi, I just didn't have the money.  :(  It's a bomber but we will get straightened back out once the adoption is done.  :)  Anywho, here are the pictures from that day.







Aren't they just adorable??  I think so.  She is my little Miracle baby girl.  I am so thankful for her.

These 2 are my most favorite.  I know I can't take credit for her beauty, but she is soooo beautiful.   These pictures were taken around my house. 

1 Samuel 1:27
For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him.
AMEN!!!



Nothing but pure beauty....
My little Emma Katherine.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment