Sunday, June 30, 2013

Our first weekend at home.

Yes, you read right....WE GOT TO BRING EMMA HOME WITH US!!!

WhoooHoooo....We made it though our first night.  It was sooo amazing.   Emma Katherine was such a good baby.  I wasn't exhausted...Yet, so it wasn't so bad getting up at night.

I just can't get enough of my little miracle from God.  :)

Introducing Emma to the Yorkies.  They didn't know what to thank of her.  HAHA

Snug as a bug in a rug.  HAHA!!!

Joe's first Fathers Day with Emma.
He may not look excited since this was a before daylight picture...But I assure you he was on cloud 9 to be up holding the miracle we have prayed for for many years.

Happy 1st Fathers Day, Daddy...ILY!!

After getting out of church, we had some people come to see Miss Emma.
Stacey and Blake with Emma.

My little Bubba Do.  :)
Erica, Addie, Monica, Bethany, Kayla, Jessica and the Girls all came back this day to see Emma aswell.

Ok...I have now caught you up on the first couple days of Emma's life.  I'm not gonna go into much detail of our daily lives from now on but I am gonna start hitting the high points as in DR. Visits, and things Emma has started doing.  I hope you enjoy watching/reading about her life as much as I will enjoy sharing with you.  

Stay Tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment