Sunday, June 2, 2013

June is FINALLY here....

I can't believe it.  June is finally here.  The month I have waited on..The month that I will become a MOM!!!  Holy Cow!!!  I have decided to post daily from now until Emma is born of my daily activities just to see how it might show down once she's here.  I know I skipped June 1st so I'll do June 1&2 in the same post.

June 1st was a Saturday morning.  I woke up very early....6AM to be exact for Kayla and I to go to some yardsales here in Berry.  We went to Heather Bozeman's first.  It was inside Tan & Video at her mom's house.  I got Emma 2 towels, a receiving blanket, and something else...I can't remember.  I also got Maggie and Sophie the cutest rod iron bed with cushion.  I have been wanting one of those suchers but they are expensive brand new so I got to get one used.  In my opinion, used is better than brand new...especially the price.  lol

Isn't it sweet.  I think so.  It's big enough for the both to fit in and so comfy and pretty.  I hope they like it as much as I do.  HEHE!!

A couple days ago I started making the door wreath to hang on the hospital door.  It's not the most perfect thing but I worked super hard on it.
I think it turned out pretty even thought I done it myself.  :)  I sent Rikki a picture of it and she seems to like it so that's good.  

Friday May 31st, Kayla and Stacey came and picked me up and they took me out to dinner.  It was so sweet of them to do so for me.  I have such great friends.  Couldn't ask for better ones that's for sure.

Emma's bags are packed and ready.  Sure can't wait for her to make her arrival. 


This morning Rikki sent me a picture of her tummy.  Her dad and step-mom thinks the baby has dropped.  I really can't tell because I don't see her but she sent me a picture anyway.  
So sweet.  I just love looking at her belly pictures.  They make my heart smile that's for sure.


I went to Tuscaloosa with Kayla and Monica today.  They are leaving for the beach next week so they went to buy some new clothes to wear.  I was just a tag along.  HAHA!!  We ate at Picadilly.  I've never ate there before.  It was pretty good home cooked food.  While we were in Walmart Ella Grace started not feeling good. Then all of a sudden she started burning up with fever.  So, Kayla decided to take her to ER.  She was running a temp of 102.4.  Not good at all.  They immediately gave her some ibProfin.  After about a 3 hour wait we finally left.  Thank God after the medicines kicked in her fever broke and we were able to leave.  

Rikki has an appointment first thing in the morning.  I will post tomorrow with my daily post and will update on Rikki's dr visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment