Saturday, June 8, 2013

Catch-up time.

Well, I failed miserably trying to post daily.  I kinda figured I would.  I will try and fill you in on the past couple of days since I last posted so this might kinda be a long one.

Wednesday and Thursday I stayed around the house. I was so sun burnt from Tuesday's outing to the Fayette Acquatics Center.  I was in some MAJOR pain.  It hurts badly to wear clothes muchless a bra so I didn't go anywhere.
This was me the day after leaving the water park.  :(  BooHoo.  It was super painful.

This was 2 days later.  Looks much better BUT still very painful.  THANK GOD I am much better now.  

During those days at home from the horrid sunburn, I managed to get everything ready for Emma and put it in the car.  Joe, being the concerned daddy he is, he installed the carseat properly.  He is going to be a GREAT dad.  I just know it.
Doesn't it look so precious in the car.  :))  I'm super excited to put her in the car seat.  :)


Got all 3 of her diaper bags ready to go and in the car.  The blue one has clothes and hair bows in it.  The yellow hand made bag has blankets, snuggle toys, passys, socks, hand mittens..etc.  the diaper bag in the floorboard has diapers, bottles, wipes,  and I can't remember what all.  Everything I think we will need for her until we can get back home.  I hope I haven't forgotten anything.  The blue gift bag has a gift for Rikki in it.  Just a pajama set for her to wear in the hospital.  Something cool and comfy.

Friday, Joe and I had to run to town.  We had to go by my sisters house to get my suit case Jeslyn had borrowed severl months back, run by mamas and get her money to deposit into the bank, go to walmart, Critters, and of course Joe had to stop by the pawn shop.  He never buys any thing but he loves to see what they have.  :)  Here are a few of the outfits I had monogrammed/appliqued at Critters.
Minki Dot Gown.  Wanted to have something different than pink/black so I thought green would be good.  Turned out super cute I think.

For this child I have prayed.  I wanted something to say this but I kinda wanted a design also.  But oh well.  It's precious anyway.

Another gown.  I love it.  Turned out great.

Bloomers.  Wont fit her for a little while but I can't wait for her to wear these.  

To stinking cute.  I love it.  HAHA!!!

Last night I made us a pan of chicken casserole and we laid around together and watched tv.  It was such a fun way to spend our Friday night.  It will probably be out last one just the 2 of us so we took advantage of it.  :)

We have had a good weekend so far.  Joe let me sleep in until around 10 this morning.  He came in to get dressed to run to the store to get lawnmower gas.  He's cutting grass and I am being lazy watching a LMN movie and updating this blog.  HAHA!!  Although I have cleaned up the kitchen, done some laundry, and hung some clothes in Emma's room so I think that amounts for something.
;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment